Intravenous therapy made easy, simple, and hassle free
Our skilled and knowledgeable nursing staff is very experienced as we perform more than 40,000 intravenous infusions per year! This experience along with supervision by our expert physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners ensure that venous access and associated procedures are easier and comfortable for patients.
We are pleased to provide out-patient intravenous infusion therapies at all of our 6 facilities; specifically, we offer hassle free, cost efficient, comfortable, and flexible arrangements for patients requiring:
- Radicava™ (edaravone) for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for Multiple Sclerosis
- Cinqair® (Reslizumab) for Asthma
- Lemtrada® (Alemtuzumab) for Multiple Sclerosis
- Tepezza™ (Teprotumumab) for Thyroid Eye Disease
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) (Gammagard®, Octagam®)
- Intravenous Reclast®, zoledronic acid
- Remicade®, Inflectra®, Renflexis®, Entyvio™, Orencia®, Actemra®, Stelara®
- Simponi® Aria™
- Cerezyme® or VPIRVtm for Gaucher’s Disease
- Intravenous Iron (Injectafer®, INFeD®, Ferrlecit®, Feraheme®)
- Onpattro™ (patisiran)
- Factor VIII for Hemophilia A
- Intravenous Hydration and other Intravenous Therapies as needed
We also provide and administer injectables such as ILUMYA™ (tildrakizumab-asmn), Cimzia®, Prolia®, EVENITY® (romosozumab-aqqg), HyQvia, Tremfya® , Lupron®, Fasenra™ (benralizumab) and Nucala® (mepolizumab).
Six Infusion Center Locations
We have six state-of-the-art facilities conveniently located throughout Southern California.
View PSMG Offices in a larger map