Cancer Research and Support
Pacific Shores Medical Group Research Program
Our research program gives patients access to the latest clinical trials right in our offices. The strength and scope of our program’s infrastructure supports our ability to provide the highest level of clinical care and, when appropriate, to offer the option of participation in clinical trials.
A service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health listing clinical trials. It has an exhaustive list of clinical trials, not only for cancer. Use the "advanced search" options to narrow your search, E.G. open (active) clinical trials or geography.
- AACR: American Association for Cancer Research
- ASCO: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- ASH: American Society of Hematology
- ASTRO: American Society of Radiation Oncology
- ABIM: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Chemotherapy Regimens: www.chemoregimen.com
- Clinical Trials: www.clinicaltrials.gov
- NCCN Guidelines: www.nccn.org (Free Membership)
- NCI: www.cancer.gov
- Merk Patient Handouts www.merckmedicus.com
- Uptodate: www.uptodate.com (Subscription)